• Pick locations where you have memories of good times! I am very open to creative ideas.
• Think of things you love to do. You can bring items with on your session day like sports equipment, musical instruments, favorite books, food, really anything that is a part of displaying who you are.
• Visit about what poses the high school wants and what both parents and the student want. If you have certain requirements from the school just let me know.
• What to wear is sometimes the toughest part. Try on clothes in front of a mirror and take a few photos yourself to see if you like the look. I've included some examples below to help you get started in the selection. If you plan on getting a haircut, give yourself a week before the session date so you feel used to it by the time we shoot.
• Remember that it's my job to take great images of you, so you can relax and have a good time. I promise I will make it as pain free as possible too!
Facebook: Serenity Richard Photography